Friday, September 18, 2009

dot's spot

The blog begins, stepping blindly but hopefully. Thanks to Syd for the encouragement (and the web site). This whole journey of my senior years has been made up of those tentative steps--Divinity School, ordination, actually preaching, then retirement. More tentative steps into retirement--the reference desk at the library, which is a constant (and frequently intimidating) learning experience. And art classes. And the writing group.



So today, too early in the morning, in mid-September (one of my favorite months), I take another tentative step into the unknown--a blog, of all things. My hope is that it will help me put down some of the turmoil of thoughts constantly roiling in my head. (Is that a word?) Even better would be if some sense could be made of all that chaos. But that might be a little too optimistic.



Who knows? We'll see. Thanks, Syd. (I think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment